Gordon Ramsy revealed he never eat Airplane food under any circumstances

Gordon Ramsy, Currently the world’s one of the best chefs who owned over 30 restaurants around USA and UK. He is also known for being the lead judge in MasterChef.
The fifty-year-old Gordon recently revealed that he needs to fly very often and he never touches food served on the plane, not under any circumstances.
Gordon said: “I have 3.4 million air miles.” The chef also added that despite so much time on planes, he never eat any food when flying.

Gordon Ramsy
Gordon Ramsy

The celebrity chef said to time magazine:-

The biggest complaint I get from members of staff on BA is they say to me, ‘Oh, you’re not eating. And I say,  No! Because I know how long ago that s*** was cooked. I’m not that f***ing stupid.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.